Working at Magnolia Advanced Materials
We work hard to be a company that supports its people, striving to build a positive and supportive work environment where every team member has the opportunity to achieve their goals.
As a member of our team, you play a vital role in giving our customers solutions they can rely on. We want you to rely on us! That’s why we offer compensation packages to support your financial wellness.
- Comprehensive retirement savings plan with company match
- Child and dependent care reimbursement
- Access to a financial advisory team
- FHA / HSA health savings plans
Health & Wellnes
Health & Wellness
Your health comes first. We offer resources to help you support yourself and your family through life stages.
- Medical, prescription drugs and telehealth
- Behavioral health
- Dental and vision
- Flexible health spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Family building and childcare support
- In-house fitness center
- Healthy lifestyle incentives
Everyone needs a break. Take the rest you need, whether it’s for vacation or unexpected life events, with the time off benefits we offer.
- Paid time off
- Company-paid holidays
- Bereavement leave
- Paid volunteer hours
There’s more to work than working. We offer other benefits to help you connect with peers and your community, as you make a difference for our customers.
- Diversity, equity and inclusion
- Casual dress code
- Annual performance incentives
- Service awards and recognition
- Free vehicle charging station
Want to join our team? Let us know!
Please use this form to provide information about your job inquiry so the appropriate individual can respond quickly.